Our product is twice as strong!
Compare cost & effectiveness!
1. Before Draining: (keep swimmers out during the process)
— Raise the waterline above any scale, dirt or slime along the tile line
— Pour 1 gallon Bio-Dex Protect-All Supreme per 10,000 gallons into the water and allow to circulate for 24 to 48 hours.
2. Drain the water according to city regulations and builder recommendations.
Using a 5 gallon bucket.
1. Pour in two gallons water (warm water if very cold for easier mixing)
2. Pour in one gallon acid
3. Pour in 8 oz Plaster White ‘n Brite (may be used for all colors and types of pool surfaces including black plaster)
4. Pour in 8 oz Aquadex 50 Stain-Off
5. Blend, using something like a paint mix stick.
Garden Sprayers may be used but the mix may need to be adjusted for ease of use
6. Standing on the deck, at the edge of the pool, pour the mixture down the side. Continue around the perimeter until completion. Scrubbing is optional at this time.
7. With a hose, begin rinsing at the initial starting point and continue to rinse all the way around the pool.
8. Pump or drain excess residual. Use Bio-Dex Foam Stop if excess foam is a problem.
All doses per 10,000 gallons
— Refill the pool adding 6oz of Protect-All Supreme in thirds as the pool fills. (total 18 oz)
— Balance the pool water as needed
— Add 2 oz Clearex 500 to the skimmer when the filter is turned on.
— Turn off the filter and apply 2 quarts Aquadex 50 Stain-Off, pouring in areas where the stains are most severe. Allow to dwell for 4 to 8 hours.
— Turn on the filter and run for at least 8 hours
— Add 2 more ounces Clearex 500 and adjust chlorine and ph as needed.
— Continue to brush for 7 days if possible.
TIP: Process can be repeated as needed for maximum results