Pool Care Packages
Treating Persistent Pool Stains
Plaster White ‘n Brite works on all colors and types of pool surfaces. To use Plaster White ‘n Brite, follow these simple steps:
- Pretreat the pool before draining with Protect-All Supreme. Add one quart per 20,000 gallons. Circulate the mixture for 24 hours then drain the pool
- Aquadex 50 Stain-Off can be added to the acid mix as a booster to remove stubborn metal stains.
- Spa Foam Stop will help to keep the waste water manageable.
- Refill the pool. Use Protect-All Supreme in 1/3rds as the pool fills with water to brighten the surface
A Simple Stain Removal System
You can perform this treatment without draining your pool. Add one quart of Protect-All Supreme combined with two quarts of Aquadex 50 Stain-Off. Add the Protect-All Supreme at a ratio of one quart per 10,000 gallons of water. Run the filter for 12 or more hours. Next, apply Aquadex 50 where stains are most severe. Use a ratio of two quarts per 10,000 gallons of water. Let the Aquadex 50 stand for six hours then run the filter for eight hours.
Removing Salt Deposits and Build-up
- Wear gloves goggles and mix outdoors – careful not to spill on any surface as it could cause discoloration etc.. In a small plastic container pour in 1 Tablespoon Plaster White ‘n Brite then add 300 Tile Cleaner while stirring with a wooden or plastic stir stick (not metal) adding product until consistency is somewhat fluid but not dripping. Apply this mixture onto the BUILD UP only of ONE TILE. Allow to dwell for 5 minutes . Scrub with a strong bristle brush or Green Scotch Brite pad. Rinse with clean water. Allow to completely dry. Determine if this will work and then proceed by following this procedure working on a few feet of tile at a time.
- Salt Protect: Use 6 oz per month per 10,000 gallons, added weekly or monthly to help maintain scale free tile. While helping to control the pH. (Keeping balanced water helps to prevent scaling)
Removing Difficult Oils on Tile
You can scrub the pool with Quick n’ Thick and add Oil-Out Enzyme for amazing tile cleaning results. To use Quick n’ Thick, wear protective gloves. Apply Quickn’ Thick to a brush, sponge or directly to the area that you want to clean. Layer Oil-Out Enzyme on the brush and scrub the area well until it is clean. Rinse thoroughly.
To use Oil-Out Enzyme to remove oil in the water, add one ounce per 20,000 gallons of water. Apply slowly through the skimmer while the filter is running or directly to the water where the oil is most severe.
Removing Oil and Clearing Your Water
Oil-Out and Clearex 500 work together to clear water.They work quickly and clear water without clogging the filter.
Add Oil-Out in a ratio of one ounce per 20,000 gallons of water. Apply slowly through the skimmer while the filter is running. You can also apply Oil-Out Enzyme directly into the water where the oil is most severe. Use Oil-Out separately from other products.
An effective scale-removing system
Use Protect-All Supreme and 300 Tile Cleaner to remove persistent, unattractive scale from your water. Raise the water line over scale or calcium buildup and pour in one quart Protect-All Supreme per 20,000 gallons. Circulate for 24 hours.
Lower the water and apply 300 Tile Cleaner to remaining scale buildup. Protect-All Supreme loosens the scale and makes cleaning with the 300 Tile Cleaner a much easier job.