Sparkle Shock Non-Chlorine Shock

Sparkle Shock Non-Chlorine Shock is an oxidizing shock product.

Sparkle Shock destroys organic contamination in pools to clear cloudy water and reduce chloramines odors. The product does not raise the chlorine level of the pool and is free of the odors and irritants present in chlorinated products. It’s safe for all pool surfaces and will not irritate bathers. The product works quickly and swimmers can re-enter the water a mere 15 minutes after product application. Sparkle Shock Non-Chlorine Shock does not cloud water and works effectively with sanitizers to boost their effectiveness. The product keeps water clear and sparkling. Regular maintenance use of Sparkle Shock Non-Chlorine Shock will keep water clean and clear over time.

Sparkle Shock Non-Chlorine Shock Features

Sparkle Shock Non-Chlorine Shock is an easy-to-use oxidizing shock product. It quickly destroys contaminates without raising the chlorine level in the pool. The product keeps water sparkling over time with regular maintenance use.

Sparkle Shock Non-Chlorine Shock Instructions

Sparkle Shock Non-Chlorine Shock does not need to be premixed and dissolves quickly in the water. The product should be used regularly and can be used with sanitizers to help these products work more effectively. The dose should be one pound per 10,000 gallons. Broadcast one pound into the deep end while pump is running.

Download the Safety Data Sheet

logo

Bio-Dex Laboratories, Inc.
4212 W. Innovative Drive
Phoenix, AZ 85086
Voice: 800-617-3477
Local: 623-582-2400
Email: Customer Service

Copyright © 2013. All rights reserved
Facebook
Facebook
Pinterest